Hiring a refugee, nothing could be simpler!

Click on the icon opposite and fill in the form. Then click on the "Send" button at the end of the form. Your new employee with an F or B (refugee) permit can start working immediately. To hire a person with an N permit, refer to to our FAQ.

To find out more about the federal legal provisions on facilitated engagement, click on the icon opposite and access the official website of the State Secretariat for Migration (SEM) of the Confederation.

Are you an employer in Geneva? Consult the instructions for hiring holders of refugee permits N, F or B by clicking on the brochure opposite.